Showing 1–12 of 14 results
What is Oxycontin?
The opioid painkiller Oxycontin, a narcotic, is a prescription medicine. It is used when immediate-release opioids or non-opioid drugs are ineffective at treating your pain or you cannot tolerate them. An opioid prescription is required to manage severe pain that requires daily, round-the-clock treatment with an opioid. Oxycontin is not to be used for immediate pain but for long-term treatment of pain. Oxycontin is considered one of the best medicine to relieve pain buy Oxycontin online and get the best treatment delivered to your doorstep.
Generic Name: Oxycodone.
Drug Class: Opioids (Narcotic Analgesics)
Uses of Oxycontin
This drug is used to help relieve severe ongoing pain, such as pain due to cancer. It is a member of the class of drugs known as opioid analgesics, and it works by directly influencing the brain to change how your body experiences and controls pain. The higher strengths of this drug, more than 40 mg, should be used only when you are taking it regularly as these strengths may cause overdose, sometimes even death, if accepted by a person who is not taking it regularly. Counterfeit medicines are prevalent in the market, Buy Oxycontin online and get natural treatment delivered to your doorstep.
Warnings of Oxycontin
- Before consuming this medicine, you should immediately inform your pharmacist if you are allergic to Oxycontin or other pain relievers such as Oxymorphone. This medicine contains inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Inform your pharmacist about your medical history of brain disorders, breathing problems, liver disease, kidney disease, and personal or family history of a substance use disorder such as overuse or addiction to drugs or alcohol before using this medicine.
- This medicine can make you drowsy or dizzy. alcohol and marijuana can also make you dizzy and tired. Do not drive, use machinery or do anything that needs attention or alertness until you can do it safely. Do not use alcoholic drinks; discuss them with your doctor if you use cannabis.
- This medicine should not be used during pregnancy; it may harm the unborn baby.
- This drug passes through breastfeeding and may have undesirable effects on a nursing baby. Tell your doctor immediately if your baby develops unusual sleepiness, trouble breathing, or difficulty feeding. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
- Misuse of this drug can cause overdose, addiction, or death. Keep the medicine far from the reach of people. Fatal side effects may occur if you use this medicine with other drugs or alcohol that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing.
Order Oxycontin online at your convenience from clashfire.com and get free shipping.
How to take Oxycontin?
- Go through the prescription carefully provided by your pharmacist before you start taking this medicine or every time you get a refill.
- Take this medicine regularly as your pharmacist directs, not as needed for sudden pain. Consume this drug with or without food, usually after every 12 hours; if you have nausea, you should take this drug with food. You should ask your doctor how to decrease nausea, and if nausea persists, do consult your doctor.
- Engulf the tablets whole. You should not crush, chew, break, or dissolve the tablets. Doing so can release all the drugs at once, increasing the risk of Oxycontin overdose.
- To reduce the chances of choking or swallowing the tablet, take one tablet at a time if your dose is more than one tablet. Drink plenty of water with each tablet to engulf it properly.
- The dose is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Do not increase your amount; take medicine more frequently or longer than prescribed. Stop the medicine properly when directed. Buy Oxycontin online and get relief from all your pain.
- If you suddenly stop using this drug, it may cause withdrawal if you have used it for an extended period or in a high dosage. Your dose should be reduced to prevent withdrawal if you have withdrawal symptoms like trouble sleeping, restlessness, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, mental or mood changes, watering eyes, nausea, diarrhea, muscle aches, or changes in behavior.
- Do not share opioid medicine with another person, especially with someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Misuse of Oxycodone can cause overdose, addiction, or death. Keep the medicine in a place where no one can get it. Selling or giving away opioid treatment is considered illegal.
Adult Dose for Pain
Adult Dose for Chronic Pain
10 mg is given orally every 12 hours.
The intensity of pain varies from moderate to pain. Oxycontin works best for all types of pain. Buy Oxycontin online and get relief from all kinds of pain.
Side effects of Oxycontin
Nausea, constipation, dry mouth, weakness, sweating, dizziness, lightheadedness, or drowsiness may occur. Some side effects might disappear depending on how long you use this drug. If any of these effects lasts or worsens, inform your doctor immediately.
Inform your pharmacist immediately if you have noisy breathing, shallow breathing, sighing, a slow heart rate or weak pulse, confusion, low cortisol levels like vomiting, loss of appetite, vomiting, dizziness, high levels of serotonin in the body like hallucinations, fever, agitation, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and stiffness.
- Drowsiness, dizziness, constipation, nausea, tiredness, stomach pain, or headache are common Oxycontin side effects.
- The fertility of both men and women may be impacted by long-term opioid use. It is still not sure whether opioid effects on fertility are permanent.
- Common Oxycontin side effects may include drowsiness, dizziness, headache, stomach pain, nausea, tiredness, and vomiting.
- Oxycontin is an opioid drug used to treat pain ranging from moderate to severe; Order Oxycontin online and avail exciting offers.