Showing the single result
What is Carisoprodol?
Buy Carisoprodol Online is a prescription drug that helps treat muscle pain and discomfort. It is available as a brand-name drug called Soma. It is also available as a generic drug.
Carisoprodol is related to a class of drugs called muscle relaxers. Carisoprodol is a part of a complete program of treatment that includes rest and physical therapy to treat skeletal muscle conditions such as pain or injury.
- If you have porphyria, you should avoid taking carisoprodol. Porphyria is a disorder that can cause symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system.
- Carisoprodol has the potential to be habit-forming. Never give this medicine to anyone else. Addiction, overdose, and death can result from the misuse of habit-forming medications.
- Carisoprodol has the potential to cause side effects that impair your thinking and reactions.
- If you drive or do anything else that requires you to be awake and alert, be cautious. Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages. It may increase the drowsiness and dizziness caused by this medication.
- When you stop taking this medicine after a long period of time, you may experience withdrawal symptoms.
- Do not suddenly stop taking carisoprodol without first consulting your doctor. Your doctor may need to lower your dose slowly before stopping it completely.
What to know before taking carisoprodol?
Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to carisoprodol or meprobamate, or if you have:
- porphyria (a genetic enzyme disorder that causes symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system)
Tell your doctor if you ever had the following conditions:
- liver disease
- kidney disease
- a seizure
It is unknown whether this medication will harm an unborn child. However, if you are pregnant, notify your doctor.
Carisoprodol can enter the breast milk and cause drowsiness in nursing babies. If you are breastfeeding, inform your doctor.
This medication is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 16.
Older people may be more sensitive to the effects of this medicine.
How to take carisoprodol?
- Take carisoprodol exactly as directed by your doctor. You may take buy carisoprodol online with or without food. It may help to decrease stomach aches if taken with food.
- Take carisoprodol three times a day and at bedtime, and only for 2 or 3 weeks. There is no evidence of its effectiveness in long-term use, and most skeletal muscle injuries are short-term only.
- The dosage depends on your medical condition and treatment response. You should use this medicine for a short period of time (three weeks or less).
- Carisoprodol has the potential to become addictive. Addiction, overdose, and death can result from the misuse of this drug. It is illegal to sell or give away this drug. However, you can buy carisoprodol online if you have a prescription.
- Store carisoprodol at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- Keep track of the medications you are taking. Buy Carisoprodol Online is a commonly abused drug, and you should be aware if someone is misusing it or using it without a prescription.
If you suddenly stop using this medicine after a long period of use, you may have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. The withdrawal symptoms include stomach cramps, trouble sleeping, headache, nausea. Ask your doctor how to stop using this medicine safely.
Carisoprodol is available in the form of an oral tablet in 250 mg and 350 mg strengths. You can Buy Carisoprodol Online with a prescription.
Dosage for muscle pain
Adult dosage (ages 17 to 64 years)
The typical dosage is 250 mg to 350 mg, three times per day and at bedtime. This amounts to a total of four doses per day (1,400 mg). The duration of therapy should be up to 2 to 3 weeks.
Child dosage (ages 0 to 16 years)
This drug is not for use in children below 17 years.
Carisoprodol overdose can be dangerous, especially when combined with alcohol or other drugs that can slow your breathing.
The overdose symptoms may include confusion, hallucinations, vision problems, muscle stiffness, loss of coordination, weak or shallow breathing, fainting, seizure, or coma.
What to avoid while using carisoprodol?
Do not consume alcohol while using carisoprodol. You may experience dangerous side effects or even death.
Avoid driving or engaging in dangerous activities until you know how this medication may affect you. Dizziness or drowsiness may cause accidents, falls, and severe injuries.
Carisoprodol side effects
Some common side effects of carisoprodol may include:
Carisoprodol can cause some serious side effects such as :
- heart problems- fast heartbeat, low blood pressure, which may cause fainting, flushing of the face (sudden reddening)
- nervous system problems- trouble making your muscles move the way you want them to, feeling agitated or irritated, depression, seizures, and shakiness
- stomach problems- nausea, vomiting, or pain in the abdomen (stomach area)
- blood problems, such as a reduction in white blood cells or other types of blood cells. These problems increase your risk of infection.
What drugs can interact with carisoprodol?
Combining carisoprodol with other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow breathing can result in dangerous side effects or death. Before taking an opioid medication, a sleeping pill, a muscle relaxer, or medication for anxiety or seizures, consult your doctor.
Taking carisoprodol with certain medications increases your risk of side effects from these drugs. Some examples of these drugs include:
- benzodiazepines such as alprazolam, diazepam, or flurazepam: Increased side effects from these drugs can include drowsiness.
- opioids such as morphine, oxycodone, codeine, or hydrocodone. Increased side effects from these drugs can include drowsiness.
- tricyclic antidepressants such as amitriptyline, doxepin, nortriptyline, or imipramine
- meprobamate may cause side effects such as drowsiness. This is because our body turns carisoprodol into meprobamate. This raises the level of meprobamate in your body, as well as its side effects.
Taking carisoprodol with certain medications increases your risk of side effects from carisoprodol. This is due to an increase in the amount of carisoprodol in your body.
Some examples of these medicines include omeprazole or fluvoxamine. If you take these drugs with carisoprodol, your doctor may monitor you more closely for side effects.