Showing all 8 results
Basic Details of Oxycodone
Oxycodone is a strong opioid pain medicine that is used to treat pain ranging from moderate to severe pain. It comes under a class of drugs called opioid analgesics. It works in the brain to alter how your body changes and responds to pain.
Generic Name: Oxycodone
Drug Class: Opioids (Narcotic Analgesics)
Oxycodone is highly addictive as well as a commonly abused drug. Oxycodone is made from morphine and helps bind opioid receptors in the central nervous system. Buy Oxycodone online at your convenience from clashfire.com and get free shipping.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to Oxycodone, or to other opioid pain relievers like oxymorphone, or if you have other allergies.
- This drug contains inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history, especially if you have brain disorders, breathing problems, liver disease, mental or mood disorders, kidney disease, personal and family history of a substance use disorder such as overuse or addiction to drugs or alcohol, difficulty in urinating, gallbladder disease, disease of the pancreas.
- This drug can make you drowsy or dizzy. Alcohol, as well as marijuana, can make you more dizzy or drowsy.
- Do not use machinery, drive, or do anything that needs alertness or attention.
- Do not consume alcoholic drinks; discuss with your doctor if you are using marijuana.
- If you are well aware of the precautions that need to be taken while using this drug, you can order Oxycodone online and get relief from your pain.
- Older people can be more sensitive to the side effects of Oxycodone, especially drowsiness, confusion, shallow breathing, or dizziness.
- This medicine should only be used when needed during pregnancy. It can harm your unborn baby.
- Consult with your doctor about the risks and benefits of using this medicine.
- This drug passes through breastfeeding and may have undesirable effects on a nursing baby.
- Inform your doctor immediately if your baby develops unusual sleepiness, difficulty feeding, or difficulty breathing. Inform your doctor before breastfeeding.
- Misuse of Oxycodone can cause overdose, addiction, or death. Keep the medicine in a place far from other people.
- Fatal side effects can occur if you use opioid medicine with alcohol or other drugs that can lead to drowsiness or slow your breathing.
- It may slow or stop your breathing and is more likely in elderly patients but it can occur in anyone consuming this medicine.
- The intensity of pain varies from moderate to severe, Oxycodone works best for all type of pain, Order Oxycodone online and get relief from all your pain.
How should I use Oxycodone?
- Carefully read the prescription guide provided by your doctor before you start using Oxycodone and each time you get a refill. Discuss it with your doctor if you have further queries.
- Take this drug orally, precisely in the same way your doctor prescribes. You can take Oxycodone with or without food. If you have nausea, you can have this medicine with food. Ask your doctor about other ways to reduce nausea, such as lying down for an hour or two with as little head movement as possible.
- Do not abruptly stop using Oxycodone, as it may cause withdrawal, mainly if you have used it for an extended period or in high doses. To prevent withdrawal, your doctor can reduce your amount slowly. Inform your doctor at once if you have any withdrawal symptoms, such as mental or mood changes, including anxiety, trouble breathing, suicidal thoughts, restlessness, watering eyes, nausea, trouble sleeping, runny nose, diarrhea, or sudden changes in behavior.
- Engulf this medicine with plenty of water. This tablet should not be given through a feeding tube. This tablet will clog a feeding tube even after being crushed or dissolved. Never chew, crush, or dissolve these tablets before taking them. Buy Oxycodone online to get genuine medicine delivered to your doorstep without extra charges.
- Do not share Oxycodone with another person, especially with someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Misuse of this medicine can cause overdose, addiction, or death. Keep this drug in a place where others cannot get it. Selling or giving away this drug is illegal.
- Never crush or break the Oxycodone pill to inhale the powder or mix it in a liquid to inject it onto your vein. This can lead to death.
- Store Oxycodone at room temperature, away from heat, light, and moisture. Keep track of your medicine, as Oxycodone is a drug of abuse and you should know if someone else is using it without a prescription.
- Many fake medicines are circulated in the market with the same name as genuine medicine; order Oxycodone online to save yourself from these counterfeit medicines and get genuine product delivered at your doorstep.
Mots Uses Oxycodone Dosage
Adult Dose for Chronic Pain: 10 mg to be given orally every 12 hours.
Side effects of Oxycodone
- Constipation, lightheadedness, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, or drowsiness may occur. These side effects may reduce when you take this drug for a while. If any of these symptoms persists or worsen, inform your doctor immediately.
- To decrease the risk of lightheadedness and dizziness, get up slowly when you rise from a sitting or lying position. Many people using this drug do not have serious side effects.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you have any serious side effects, including mental or mood changes: severe abdominal pain, difficulty urinating, loss of appetite, unusual tiredness, or insomnia.
- Long-term use of Oxycodone or any opioid medicine can affect fertility in men and women. It is still not sure whether opioid effects on fertility are permanent.